- > The Emigration Process
- > Am I Eligible to Emigrate to Australia?
- > Skills Assessment
- > Expression of Interest
- > 189 Visa
- > 190 Visa
- > 489 Visa
- > Employer Sponsored Visa
- > Permanent Residency Visas
- > Temporary Live & Work Visa Classes
- > IELTS
- > How long does emigration take
- > Start the Process
What is a State/Territory nominated 190 Visa?
The State/Territory nominated 190 Visa is a Permanent Residency Skilled Migration Visa for occupations in high demand, such as yours.
The scheme works by each state or territory nominating a limited number of skilled migrants places annually (each state/territory has their own minimum eligibility requirements).
However, meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination. Each state/territory assesses its applications differently.
These are the basic requirements to apply for this Visa. You must:
- Submit an Expression of Interest and be nominated (see the Expression of Interest page)
- Be younger than 45 years of age
- Have your skills assessed (see Skills Assessment page)
- Have at least competent English (see IELTS page)
- Meet health and character requirements
All successful applicants are required to:
- Commit to living and working in Australia for two years
- Bring sufficient funds (for at least 3 months) to cover your initial settlement costs.
What does this Visa entitle me to?
190 Visa holders and their family are entitled to:
- Live and work permanently in Australia
- Study in Australia
- Access Medicare
- Social welfare if required
- Apply for full Australian Citizenship
- Sponsor others for permanent residence
How we can help you
As each state/territory has different eligibility requirements, we can help you with all this and more. But if you’re unsure if this is the right Visa for you or need to know what to do next, our Australia migration experts will put you on the right track.
Take our Free Visa Assessment today, just click on the yellow box below to get started.FREE Visa Assessment We make the whole process simple