Expression of Interest
- > The Emigration Process
- > Am I Eligible to Emigrate to Australia?
- > Skills Assessment
- > Expression of Interest
- > 189 Visa
- > 190 Visa
- > 489 Visa
- > Employer Sponsored Visa
- > Permanent Residency Visas
- > Temporary Live & Work Visa Classes
- > IELTS
- > How long does emigration take
- > Start the Process
What is an Expression of Interest?
Anyone who wishes to apply for an Australian Visa has to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) first. It’s not the same as a Visa Application; it means that you are asking for permission from the Australian government to be considered for a Skilled Visa. When granted you can then go ahead and make a full Visa Application from which your visa will be granted once your personal information has been verified, we handle the documentation side of the process first so that when you are called forward to apply for a visa, that your application is immediately ready and covers all the requirements for issuing of your visa to Australia.
The information needed to submit an EOI is:
- Basic personal information
- Nominated occupation (Electrician)
- Details of your work experience
- Details of your education
- Your level of English skills
- Details of your Skills Assessment
What do I need to do before submitting an EOI?
While you don’t need to submit documents supporting your claims when submitting an EOI, you must have a range of information prepared, such as:
- A completed Skills Assessment.
- A completed English Language Test (IELTS). As mentioned previously this may not be mandatory for your individual circumstances but we strongly advise to take the IELTS test as part of your Skills Assessment to prove you meet the English Language requirements- it will boost your Visa Application. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
How we can help you
Apart from the above, there are other things to consider before submitting an EOI. We want you to be successful; it’s our job to ensure that you speak to someone who can get your invitation and Visa Application passed. Our partners have very high success rates and our skilled Electricians Australia migration experts will make the right introductions to ensure that you maximise your potential.
Take our Free Visa Assessment today, just click on the yellow box below to get started.FREE Visa Assessment We make the whole process simple